Honestly I left this game for F13 once might do it again the game might be dead but at the very least it is more fun and I will just get 6 other friends in a private match and we'll have fun.
You know this has been going on since the game launched, so many players keep posting thread showing if they dont like something they will just uninstall and leave the game.
Here we are though almost three years later with the vast silent majority accepting and adapting to keep playing the game.
As they say you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
You know this has been going on since the game launched, so many players keep posting thread showing if they dont like something they will just uninstall and leave the game.
Here we are though almost three years later with the vast silent majority accepting and adapting to keep playing the game.
As they say you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
You know this has been going on since the game launched, so many players keep posting thread showing if they dont like something they will just uninstall and leave the game.
Here we are though almost three years later with the vast silent majority accepting and adapting to keep playing the game.
As they say you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
And yet it's always new people who hit their breaking points, meaning people have actually decided to leave the game for a variety of reasons.
Take a look at the steam charts for this game. Peak player count has plummeted since end of August/beginning of September. When you keep gutting killers, that's what happens: the people who liked playing killer get pissed and go play better games.
Me, I used to love this game. If I didn't, I wouldn't have put 1600+ hours into it. But now, I'm pretty done with getting 7-8 nerfs for every damn buff. We get to close the hatch, yay, but in return, Legion's power is worthless, Pig's endgame potential is destroyed, exit gates are even easier to open, and Remember Me gets destroyed. Why should any killer main be happy about any of these changes?
Also, adapt how exactly? By playing more Nurse and Billy? Because that's what we need, right?
Ppl dont realise that its not live its ptb still theres a chance that devs can make a change except legion he will stay there right now no change no buff but the others remember me should be buffed pig needs a tiny buff but balance etc
Ppl dont realise that its not live its ptb still theres a chance that devs can make a change except legion he will stay there right now no change no buff but the others remember me should be buffed pig needs a tiny buff but balance etc
They don't ever take PTB feedback and implement changes before live. It will take at least a week or two after this patch hits live for anything to change.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So true.
So I guess this will be your last post then?
Honestly I left this game for F13 once might do it again the game might be dead but at the very least it is more fun and I will just get 6 other friends in a private match and we'll have fun.
Your name is apt.
You know this has been going on since the game launched, so many players keep posting thread showing if they dont like something they will just uninstall and leave the game.
Here we are though almost three years later with the vast silent majority accepting and adapting to keep playing the game.
As they say you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Other than commenting on future changes and telling everyone to just get out while they can, yeah. Have fun.
"Dear Piggy.... I love you...", kermie
"I'M GOING TO KERMIT SUICIDE" *plays Piano Man #########*
And yet it's always new people who hit their breaking points, meaning people have actually decided to leave the game for a variety of reasons.
Take a look at the steam charts for this game. Peak player count has plummeted since end of August/beginning of September. When you keep gutting killers, that's what happens: the people who liked playing killer get pissed and go play better games.
Me, I used to love this game. If I didn't, I wouldn't have put 1600+ hours into it. But now, I'm pretty done with getting 7-8 nerfs for every damn buff. We get to close the hatch, yay, but in return, Legion's power is worthless, Pig's endgame potential is destroyed, exit gates are even easier to open, and Remember Me gets destroyed. Why should any killer main be happy about any of these changes?
Also, adapt how exactly? By playing more Nurse and Billy? Because that's what we need, right?
Ppl dont realise that its not live its ptb still theres a chance that devs can make a change except legion he will stay there right now no change no buff but the others remember me should be buffed pig needs a tiny buff but balance etc
Yikes
They don't ever take PTB feedback and implement changes before live. It will take at least a week or two after this patch hits live for anything to change.