Damn please tell me these didn't kill pig please I'm a ps4 player any information please don't troll I really would appreciate some information on what they have done
Damn please tell me these didn't kill pig please I'm a ps4 player any information please don't troll I really would appreciate some information on what they have done
Oh no no no please I beg of you I'm a feeble console owner I can't give feed back I'm guessing on the ptb but this is truly horrible please give feedback and I pray to the entity they will listen
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pig shouldnt get this change it was fine but legion need it
still, they gutted him a bit too hard. If his FF speed was something like 140% i'd be better
well the vault speed got decreased i dont know why they did that but meh
they really want us to play billy and nurse, dont they?
first MoM gutting everyone else and now they nerfed two (already lower tier) killers.
i mean, okay... legion needed changes but miss piggy? cmon...
That's IT! Killer mains are outta here....
If the pig changes go live i'm done, but either way I won't be supporting the devs with money anymore.
How many letters does Kermie have to write?
"When can I boop you again you dirty pig.", Kermie
Damn please tell me these didn't kill pig please I'm a ps4 player any information please don't troll I really would appreciate some information on what they have done
Thank you ๐ท๐ฌ
@Darkskies You can read them yourself: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/59071/2-7-0-mid-chapter-player-test-build
Thank you so kindly ๐
This GIF amuses me to an extent i didn't expect.
Thank you.
Bruuh why they gotta do amanda like that
Nurse has been nerfed with the MoM "fix"
Now her blink attacks count as basic attacks.
Oh no no no please I beg of you I'm a feeble console owner I can't give feed back I'm guessing on the ptb but this is truly horrible please give feedback and I pray to the entity they will listen
I am one sad pig right now ๐ท