What's the point of "Left Behind"?

With the new end game change, Left Behind is totally useless. If you're the last person, the hatch automatically spawns right? Is it getting changed? @not_Queen

Comments

  • It spawns, doesn't mean it is opened.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    It spawns, doesn't mean it is opened.

    It is open.

    OP, the point is that the killer might not close the hatch, in which case your only recourse is to repair generators.

  • To be left behind.

    I'll see myself out now.

  • Left Behind needs a change with the end game changes. :/ I was hoping they'd make it useful.

  • It can still be really useful, but I assume as soon as you get one generator done the Killer is just going to close the hatch and initiate the collapse anyway. Not to mention the associated risk of revealing exactly where you are for a few seconds and possibly not being able to make it to another generator or find the hatch in time. I think it most cases people are simply going to carefully look for the hatch like they do now and as soon as the killer closes it, just go try to find an exit gate.

  • @Orion It does??? Yeesh...It IS useless. O o f.