To everyone who's playing the PTB.
Now let's discuss two things.
Can someone check that the Spirit bugs are fixed for me? Since I can't play the PTB because I have no time.
And what do you think on Wraiths buffs?
Please answer both of these questions to the best of your ability for me, thanks.
Comments
Can confirm Spirit is still Bugged π
Wraith nerf? He got buffed or did I misunderstood the recent patch notes? I understood that he can fake cloaking much better now
@Peanits was that seriously intended? She was balanced before.
Part of me is beginning to think it actually was a nerf they intended but quickly went back on and called a bug. It's just so strange that the sounds had never been in the game before and they're conventionally placed for whenever she vaults or uses her power.
To be honest though, I don't care as long as the fix her.
I don't think they're even going to fix it. It should have been addressed this patch. I'm just going to play strictly Hag then, because Spirit has all this bs with her.
Wraith nerfs? What? Heβs already one of the weakest killers π
@Poweas
Which Spirit bugs are you talking about exactly? Like, anything specific? I know of some of her bugs I'm just curious because there may be some I'm not aware of. lol
@Well_Placed_HexTotem no turns out he was buffed, and he's not one of the weakest, he's slap in the middle.
@GodDamn_Angela the ones where she makes noises when phasing and vaulting. Because she was too OP before and Nurse was not a problem. What terrible logic in a nerf, she was fine but now she's nowhere near as good.
@Poweas
Oh alright, yeah those are the ones I thought you were referring too. I really like the Spirit but all this garbage, plus sound issues with a ton of other things in game, really make it impossible for me to play her.