Built-in Whispers for the Pig

The Pig's RBT timer now stops when the survivor is in the killer's terror radius. The killer can see if the timer is ticking or not.

That means, the Pig can use this mechanic to see whether the survivor is within 32 meters after the RBT got activated. With Monitor & Abuse, this can be reduced to 24 meters.

It's basically a base kit Whispers!

Comments

  • I'd rather have a literal DEATH timer ticking down when I'm within 32m of the Survivor, thanks.

  • Good now they can nerf this too.

  • thanks for showing this in the forum, now the devs will remove that like they did for Legion's timer. WELL DONE!!! /s

    Sorry, getting salty just reading the current reactions. Yeah, it could possibly be used that way, but now that they removed visible timers for legion they will probably do the same for pig.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    I'd rather have a literal DEATH timer ticking down when I'm within 32m of the Survivor, thanks.

    @Tzeentchling9 I'd prefer this, too. I mean, think of Léry's and The Game - the survivor will be super often within the terror radius.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    thanks for showing this in the forum, now the devs will remove that like they did for Legion's timer. WELL DONE!!! /s

    Sorry, getting salty just reading the current reactions. Yeah, it could possibly be used that way, but now that they removed visible timers for legion they will probably do the same for pig.

    @Raptorrotas Are you thinking I'm the only one who will notice this? The PTB is only out for a couple of minutes. Nearly everybody will notice this mechanic after they have played one game as Pig on the PTB.

  • I was being cynic and sarcastic, yeah the others wilk notice too but the others didnt post this thread 🤐😜


    Lets hope that many of the plentiful killer nerfs stay in the ptb and dont go live

  • @Raptorrotas Don't shoot the messenger. 😉

    I also hope that most of the nerfs won't make it live.