How do you guys like the ptb so far? P.s plz no insults on this thread thx:)

How do you like it so far? P.s plz no insults on this thread thx. If I hear any insults on this thread I will not reply. But plz do put your opinions on what you think of it so far thx:)

Comments

  • And tell me way you like this or you don't like about it

  • You're gonna get a lot of complaints as if you read the patch notes for ptb in full. Its gone a bit messy on both sides of the fence.

  • It purely suxx (not complaining)

  • How are people supposed to write their opinion if they aren't allowed to complain? Or do you mean "no insults"?

  • @ReikoMori said:

    You're gonna get a lot of complaints as if you read the patch notes for ptb in full. Its gone a bit messy on both sides of the fence.

    Yea I read it. But what don't under stand is way did they nerf the pig that's the part I hate about this patch. Everything else is ok

  • What does the killer opening the gate look like?

  • @PiiFree said:

    It purely suxx (not complaining)

    Did you try the ptb yet? Or did you just read the patch notes.

  • i'm downloading the PTB as we speak... will report later


    edit: it's extremely slow

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    How are people supposed to write their opinion if they aren't allowed to complain? Or do you mean "no insults"?

    Yes sorry I meant that.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436949#Comment_436949

    Yea I read it. But what don't under stand is way did they nerf the pig that's the part I hate about this patch. Everything else is ok

    I have no idea where that came from. That just legit caught me off guard when I read it.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436963#Comment_436963

    I have no idea where that came from. That just legit caught me off guard when I read it.

    Ikr

  • @Jimsalabim said:

    i'm downloading the PTB as we speak... will report later

    edit: it's extremely slow

    Cool hope you like it:)

  • I have to complain.

    20 second for gates were already short enough, it didn't need the nerf.

    Remember me was not a really good perk, now it is almost pointless. 31 seconds for gates at max.

    Left behind got huge 'buffs' but it didn't need that at all. The perk is pointless more than ever.

    WGLF got some kind of a nerf, and it was already difficult to gain stacks to begin with. They should have included healing tokens.

    Calm spirit is whatever.

    Legion got other unnecessary nerfs like vault speed nerfs etc.

    The only positive thing about this patch is the fact that coldwind maps' walls are not transparent + end game collapse.

    Even legion's mid chapter was better imo.

  • @Delfador said:

    I have to complain.

    20 second for gates were already short enough, it didn't need the nerf.

    Remember me was not a really good perk, now it is almost pointless. 31 seconds for gates at max.

    Left behind got huge 'buffs' but it didn't need that at all. The perk is pointless more than ever.

    WGLF got some kind of a nerf, and it was already difficult to gain stacks to begin with. They should have included healing tokens.

    Calm spirit is whatever.

    Legion got other unnecessary nerfs like vault speed nerfs etc.

    The only positive thing about this patch is the fact that coldwind maps' walls are not transparent + end game collapse.

    Even legion's mid chapter was better imo.

    That's fine but at least they haven't touched any other killers. And yea the only thing I like about it is the new end game collapse and maybe the legion cause I haven't tested him out yet.