Who do you want to be reworked? Nurse or Legion?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What rework(s) are you referring to?
I mean who do you want to be reworked
Nurse need a rework?
Her addons, yes
They wouldn't dare touch nurse in fear of backlash although I think she isn't healthy for the game I used to main her winning with her just started to feel 2 ez after awhile so I am a spirit main now
i dont mind playing against either
@Arroz
There have been rumours that they will rework her addons long time ago, but nothing happened at the end. So i think they won't touch nurse again for a long time.
And back to the question Legion needs more attention. I hope he gets a decent rework and not a massive nerfs to his power like it's looking to be.
The legion rework looks fine too me, no more moonwalk
Give nurse the omni-slash ability. If she blinks and successfully hits a survivor, she automatically teleports to the other survivors and strikes them all, then teleports back to her original target for a 2nd hit.
That's the only good looking change. Others... not so good. We'll have to see how it turn out on ptb and after.
i love your idea
100/10 balanced
Nurse only needs some add-ons adjusted. Maybe it would be enough if her add-ons wouldn't stack.
Legion would need a complete power rework.
All Nurse needs is some add-on changes.
At the very least give range extenders an actual downside that matters. But she also has a lot of weird and underused add-ons that could be turned into something more fun, like how they changed Trapper's old collection of anti-sabo ones.