"What's the luckiest thing that happened to you in this game?" in general discussions.
21 replies, 170 views, posted April 5, 2019.
Fun fact: My highest has the less amount of views and comments than everyone's highest who posted here so far 😀
EDIT: I just made a thread yesterday and it EXPLODED. It's called "If you were a survivor, what would be your perks?" in Off-Topic, It now as 239 Views, 86 Replies, and last reply was from @Ember_Hunter .
Fun Fact: Even though I still have the less amount of views (not including my other highest), I still have the 3rd most amount of replies on mine (being beaten by @Peasant and @TreemanXD )
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Survivor Splitscreen?" With over 10k views
"No_Mither_No_Problem's Meme Disciples"
I don't remember, and I dont feel like checking :P
@PhantomMask20763 I got you.
(I have nothing else to do and I gotta do something) xD
Oh wow, actually that post wasn't too long ago lol, I'm surprised that ones got the most views, cool and thanks!
You’re welcome.
I honestly don't know, I'm using the desktop version on my phone and I can't see any views, also I'm too lazy to check it out.
@Unnamed_Freak a man of culture I see. :)
Thank you pal. :)
You’re welcome. :)
Killers shouldn't camp or tunnel it is a scumbag move
1.1K views 64 comments Most recent by KillermainBTWm8 April 11Killers
this dreadful thing.
"What do you guys think of the upcoming killer and perks?" with 896 views. c: It was about the Plague before she came out, I believe.
"What's the luckiest thing that happened to you in this game?" in general discussions.
21 replies, 170 views, posted April 5, 2019.
Fun fact: My highest has the less amount of views and comments than everyone's highest who posted here so far 😀
EDIT: I just made a thread yesterday and it EXPLODED. It's called "If you were a survivor, what would be your perks?" in Off-Topic, It now as 239 Views, 86 Replies, and last reply was from @Ember_Hunter .
Fun Fact: Even though I still have the less amount of views (not including my other highest), I still have the 3rd most amount of replies on mine (being beaten by @Peasant and @TreemanXD )
"End Game Hype" with 601 views.
I find it funny that this is my most viewed, as it's my most recent post.