Let's Be Honest about The Doctor...
...They're sweethearts.
...They're sweethearts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True.
Also every Hag player I've met has been amazingly nice. Such precious creatures <3
Idk, I only met toxic Doctors.
the doctor has eyes like when i have had no sleep lol
yeah, in your mind.
Same here, have only met slugging doctors unless we’re farming.
They keep the apples away
I've only met kind sounds and toxic dicks
I'm usually on PS4 and on PS4 I've only met one Doctor who didn't facecamp or use their power to tunnel off hook.
They 4ked because I was the only Survivor who did generators (to the Doctor's credit they didn't tunnel me and I actually got 3 gens done). Everyone else (I think they were a 3 man SWF) just hid in Lockers and tried to use Head-On.
I wish i had a boyfriend that laughed like the doctor when i made jokes.
I find mainly kind Wraiths, nurses and trappers. Doctors usually aren’t that nice, in my experience at least.
He is annoying and he looks like a prick. And he is one of my favorite killers.
Same bro
Same