how about these guys stop with the rip off expensive cosmetics and give back to the community that put them on the map, sick to death of this company prioritising over priced cosmetics over game breaking bugs, hitboxes, balance of the game I mean actual balance like nerfing perks of survivors such as adrenaline I mean ######### is that perk also the INFINITE LOADING SCREEN FIX IT!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No Susie cosmetics :(
..............
That Legion skin is pretty sick
I kinda just like the jacket, it's about it
Is just a neon joey lol
Too bad he's going to be completely worthless and bullyable...
bs
@Ihatelife Yeah, plus it's not purple. ;(
Still, glad Legion got something new <3 <3 <3
Just gonna get the knife
Yeah, at least we've got something :)
It’s not a Tux but I will take it! Joey looks amazing! I need this now!!!
Why are people happy about the Legion getting new clothes?
He seems to be getting nerfed. Who wants to pay 10 dollars for a outfit of a killer that will stressful/harder to play than he should be?
This will go nicely with his nerf.
@Dwight_Confusion Eh, I'm still gonna play him. I'm just happy they gave them some notice. :P
@Dwight_Confusion They are almost the same as before, you just cannot down survivors with frenzy and missing cancels the frenzy
That clown... a face only a mother could love.
Well I'm still not happy about these nerfs.
I agree with the missed frenzy cancelling the power. That's fine.
I like the 115% movement too.
His power just seems underwhelming I guess? I guess I'm pissed over the terror radius. It needs to be 24m and I think I'd really like him.
Me too!
I don't like those cosmetics for Legion. 😐️
Plz bhvr i want this outfit in iridicent sharts
how about these guys stop with the rip off expensive cosmetics and give back to the community that put them on the map, sick to death of this company prioritising over priced cosmetics over game breaking bugs, hitboxes, balance of the game I mean actual balance like nerfing perks of survivors such as adrenaline I mean ######### is that perk also the INFINITE LOADING SCREEN FIX IT!