Blade (hypothetically)

I was joking around with the idea of Blade being a licensed survivor in DBD, but I think it could be awesome. If they got Bruce Campbell to voice Ash for the game they should get Wesley Snipes to voice Blade. Again, this is just a hypothetical dream I guess, but I think it would be rad af.

Comments

  • Blade? You mean the vampire guy? Wouldn't fit especially since he's a powerhouse.

  • @Plu said:

    Blade? You mean the vampire guy? Wouldn't fit especially since he's a powerhouse.

    I think it could work. I mean, if Ash slaughters Deadites and demons regularly, but falls victim in the realm of the entity; who's to say that a badass vampire slayer wouldn't be vulnerable too?

  • I think it'd be neat as well. He doesn't have to spout one-liners or anything, just grant his likeness into the game. Would he have the sword on his back?

  • I don't know, i guess i think he doesn't fit because he's a vampire and is technically "better" than a regular human compared to Ash? I don't know, ngl i never watched the show with Ash so i can't tell how "powerful" he is.

  • @Coriander said:

    I think it'd be neat as well. He doesn't have to spout one-liners or anything, just grant his likeness into the game. Would he have the sword on his back?

    If Ash doesn't have his boomstick or chainsaw hand, logically Blade wouldn't have his sword. So I would think at least.