All pins for killers and survivors (that I have seen)
This is just a dump thread for me to see the pins for killers/survivors post pins in the comments that I have missed I will update the thread.
This is just a dump thread for me to see the pins for killers/survivors post pins in the comments that I have missed I will update the thread.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use this one now.
I used this once
I think I will end up making a pin for kate/spirit just for my own use
Oh, yippee! The pin I edited. I'm glad to see all Legion players are using it, I'm really glad it is popular now. :)
You made that pin? the more you know.
@KillermainBTWm8 Yeah, I edited it with an app on my phone after I saw people complaining about how big and overused it was, so I edited it and clarified that some of the Legions who use it should calm down and only use it when necessary. It's somewhere in the Mount Ormand Resort page. :P
Ah I see it used everywhere now tbh
because I'm lazy this one is stolen