2X bloodpoints wouldn't be ideal, since the PTB starts tomorrow, and people would be more focused on the event then on the PTB, unless its confirmed today when a future 2x bloodpoint event will happen
The only contest that I am interested in is how fast can I farm my teamates and get them killed then blame the killer for tunneling while walking out with 100k BP because of WGLF
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if that's what it is that's dumb and it's not worth calling a surprise
I just want my double BPs
@Andreyu44
2X bloodpoints wouldn't be ideal, since the PTB starts tomorrow, and people would be more focused on the event then on the PTB, unless its confirmed today when a future 2x bloodpoint event will happen
The only contest that I am interested in is how fast can I farm my teamates and get them killed then blame the killer for tunneling while walking out with 100k BP because of WGLF
It better not be. Those are so lame, give us something everyone can benefit from if you're going to call it a surprise
That'd be very disappointing.
-1 discussions
It's gonna be dedicated servers.
If that's the surprise then way call it a surprise?
Shirtless Myers cosmetic
It's a surprise... something you never seen yet.
If it's Candyman, the girlish scream you'll hear all the way from Canada will be mine.
Wraith buffs incoming?
Can't wait~
JUST SAY IT PLEASE
The contests section has always been there, we just moved the old events into the archives to clean things up.
@Orion Girlish? Miss Orion confirmed.
I'm a dude. Always have been, always will be. But I do have great range.
Gasp!..... rank rewards ๐
Behaviour invented a new colour?
Scream pls
CAMON!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!! PLEASEEEE IM DYING!!!!
Will the surprise be announced at 11:59PM so everyone has to wait in anticipation
I'm so excited #########... Maybe cosmetics for licensed characters??
Generators are being removed in favor of escaping via vehicle.
Did anyone here know that was an early concept for dbd tho
btw 2 years+ and why we don't have any spring event?
Hmmm.. something we've never seen before.
Can't wait:)
Joker as a new survivor or killer?! First smash now DBD! This is awesome!!!
That is't a surprise at this point though? Aren't they already confirmed for the PTB?
But on the original post it said a surprise on forums and social media, so surely it's not in game?
Would love a perk contest. As someone who hasn't any skill in drawing or designing I think it would be good.
Just a contest where the 2 best killer perks and survivor perks would be added to the game.