Confused
Hi,just got back to the game after an ~1 month away and i am a little confused about something.
Playing as surv i had a couple of games where the killer wasn't running nurse's nor bbq and he came straight at me after hooking another guy.
I didn't find anything related to the patch notes,so what am i missing here?
Comments
Are you sure that he did not have BBQ? DId you wait until the end to check it?
And well... Could be a coincidence. Or you were in a spot where usually Survivors are hiding?
That sounds like BBQ & Chilli and you not hiding or faking it out.
They were not running BBQ or nurses or anything similar,i checked after match hence my confusion.
I didnt leave scratch marks behind or made any grass noise or anything that could give me away.They run straight at me,almost felt like they wallhack.
Could be coincidence. Most of the time, Killers just want to get a good look around general areas that Survivors could be at, like nearby gens, totems, chests, etc. They probably just happened to have spotted you while checking around, though it could be anything.
What perks were they running? We have little information and there are a few perks beyond BBQ and Nurse's that help Killer's track survivors.
Also who were they?
I dont remember what perks they were running but I am pretty sure they were not relevant with survivor tracking.
I dont know,maybe both times was coincidence my first thought was that they made bbq baseline.