Left Behind will need to be reworked

  • It's already almost useless/dead perk that barely comes to play
  • Endgame colaps will make that perk even more useless
  • It's like one of the least played Survivor perks for a good reason

Can we please get this perk some love? :(

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    According to Q&A, They will change Left Behind and Remember me

    Thanks for info ;)

  • I asked in the other thread, but when the Test goes live, someone please comment on what the changes are! I'd love to know, I started using it on Jeff as a Bill replacement and it was funny to have it "just in case." It would be neat if it did something good with the new EGC in effect.

  • @Coriander said:

    I asked in the other thread, but when the Test goes live, someone please comment on what the changes are! I'd love to know, I started using it on Jeff as a Bill replacement and it was funny to have it "just in case." It would be neat if it did something good with the new EGC in effect.

    Or you just click "player test build" right under "Patch Notes & News" and read it by urself