Adept Frustrations

I've been attempting to get Adept Plague for about an hour now and I'm getting pretty sour.

First match I 4k, no achievement because the survivors didn't bother unhooking one another until struggle phase.

Second match, someone DCs once I hook them.

Third match someone else DCs.

Fourth and fifth match I get styled on because I've run out of addons.

Sixth match players kill themselves on hook and DC.

The fact that I didn't get the achievement on any of my 4ks due to survivors rage quitting is bad design.

Please reconsider changing the way these Achievements are scored, the current system is frustrating due to how often players just bail, which I have no control over.

Comments

  • Its ridiculous that you need to 2 pip to get the Adept Killer achievements but not for Adept Survivor achievements.

  • Make it easier for yourself and go for the ''Adept X'' achievements when rank reset happened.

  • it is easier after the rank reset like suggested above as i did it this past reset but its fundementally broken and frustrating that we cant get these achievements anymore without purposely depiping or having to wait a full month for a legit chance ive had games where i destroyed great chases great use of power and kicked/broke plenty of gens and pallets but thanks to T-bagging babyrage d/c players it denies me the double pip because i don't get the points this was a massive oversight with the rank rework and they need to change it to just a simple kill all 4 survivors using only 3 base perks (dcs should count as a kill)

  • This is what is strange because it's only a result of this new scoring, I thought adept only used to require the "no-one escaped" score result, it has been a long time since I did my killer adepts so not sure. Or at least that's how it should be now, I've seen so many killers getting destroyed post reset while trying to go for adept, basically requires a perfect match with no DC's which is beyond the killers control. Completely surprised they haven't looked into changing this yet.