My 1000th post
This is my 1000th post, and I'd like to thank some people
@Poweas Thank you, my former cellmate for the fun conversations leading up to this
@PhantomMask20763 Thanks for liking my music when you play with Treeman (xD)
@fluffybunny Thanks for being fun to talk to on the forums (And that lyric chain on your wall)
@NoodleLegs Thanks for liking my music while playing with tree (xD again)
@No_Mither_No_Problem Thanks for the memez
@Chaotic_Riddle Thanks for being one of the best Legion members on the forums
@Shad03 Thanks for being fun and giving me your 666th comment on my wall
Comments
Hooray! I have been mentioned! Although I'm surprised you didn't even mention @TreemanXD ๐ค
He gave me -10 on his rating and I'm still not over it >:( XD
@PhantomMask20763
@KiraElijah ๐
<3
you're welcome, you have a good taste in music.
Thank you :)
Must suck to suck I guess :P
It does, that freddy there knows the pain
you're welcome :D
Hehe. ๐
Congratz on the 1k!
EDIT: >> I didn't even notice hitting 1k. True hero lol
Thanks <3 :D
Congrats
:v
Good job.