Is it so hard to play smart?!

I facing a lot of potato mates and I asking me :Is it so hard to play smart?! Geez I want only a normal game without potatos.I was rank 10 and deranked to 12 because of this #########.

Comments

  • I hate it when my mates can’t stay in chase for more than five seconds or can’t stay hidden for more than five seconds. Solo can be very annoying at green ranks.

  • Seriously but some green ranks should be in yellow.

  • @Kikki said:

    Seriously but some green ranks should be in yellow.

    Or grey

  • I especially love those who just self care in the ######### corner on the map with sloppy butcher while Im on the hook,a guy is dead, and the obsession is being chased.

    Just save me ffs!!

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    I especially love those who just self care in the ######### corner on the map with sloppy butcher while Im on the hook,a guy is dead, and the obsession is being chased.

    Just save me ffs!!

    @Andreyu44 this is actually such a common occurrence, they don't know how to play if they're not healthy, and they believe that Self-Care is above anything else in the game.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    I especially love those who just self care in the ######### corner on the map with sloppy butcher while Im on the hook,a guy is dead, and the obsession is being chased.

    Just save me ffs!!

    This.


    Also all the goddamn Survivors who are crouching around instead of working on a goddamn Gen. If I am in a chase and it lasts for more than minute and a Gen doesn't pop soon then I'm going to be a bit upset.

  • @Trikset said:

    Last night someone de-hooked me before the Killer even had a chance to leave only to slam a pallet in my face trapping me and the killer on the other side.

    The Killer then decided to do the dishonorable thing by not chasing down the idiot who 'rescued' me far too early, hooked me again, it then turns into a farm fest when that Survivor comes back for more BP, de-hooks me again, downed again and Mori'd before I get a chance to do anything.

    I swear, why cant we have an ability to kick a prospective rescuer in the chest, interrupting any de-hook attempt if they just want to farm their fellow team mates.

    I'd similarly like an option to punch other Survivors in the face to get them off me for those who insist on mending out in the open with the Killers terror radius approaching under a neon sign pointing to us.

    That suggestion in your 3rd paragraph sounds interesting. Stopping a survivor from unhooking you. I would love to have such an option in the game. I can stop someone from healing me, why can I not do the same with unhooks?

  • It takes time to get good at something and acquire enough knowledge to play your matches more optimal. It's not just something you easily do.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/433252#Comment_433252

    @Andreyu44 this is actually such a common occurrence, they don't know how to play if they're not healthy, and they believe that Self-Care is above anything else in the game.

    Exactly, those people piss me off

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/433252#Comment_433252

    This.

    Also all the goddamn Survivors who are crouching around instead of working on a goddamn Gen. If I am in a chase and it lasts for more than minute and a Gen doesn't pop soon then I'm going to be a bit upset.

    Relatable

  • I played like a potato yesterday. I was looping a Trapper around an unsafe pallet, and I ran up to the pallet to throw it down in front of me, but I forgot that you have to stop moving in order to do that, and I got smacked. But hey, 3 people made it out that game.