My only real issue with MoM

Now that I've gotten used to it, MoM isn't too bad. It's still annoying and I'd prefer for survivors not to get a free hit just for failing at chases previously, but that's the perk.

Right now, I just hate how it allows survivors with MoM and BT to hook dive at literally any time they have it charged, and guarantee that what should've been a hook trade is instead 100% safe for both players. And with the upcoming BT buff, this is only going to get worse, since the unhooked survivor will essentially be 100% safe for the duration of BT, since there will be pretty much no chance that they'll actually get downed by the bleed anymore.

I'm not sure what could be done to fix this, but it's kinda unfortunate to have someone play poorly and then be rewarded for it.

Comments

  • Now that I've gotten used to it, MoM isn't too bad.

    That is exactly the scenarios the devs had in mind when they made it. Most of the changes made in this game made me go "Wow, ######### were these devs thinking." But this time I know that they knew exactly what they were doing. Greed is good.

  • While i understand ur issue you have with this, im questining what u are doing next to a hook? I almost never find myself in such a situtation and therefore i had not dealed with this so far.

  • @Trikset said:

    Not much to say to this so I'll just leave this here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/810/PCZO78B8CIS7.png

    1554485819754.jpg

    Gross


  • @xEa said:

    While i understand ur issue you have with this, im questining what u are doing next to a hook? I almost never find myself in such a situtation and therefore i had not dealed with this so far.

    If i see someone making their way towards a hooked survivor, i am definitely pursuing them. Its simple tactics, as i now have a chance to down two people. Thats not the same as camping.

  • A person with MoM usually is the obsession, so dont let them charge it for free and pay close attention to the fact, how many times you hitted them and the best solution is to just waste their perk.

    You can also counter BT by playing low terror radius killers, especially with Shock & Abuse, or even completely waste their perk slot by playing as pig or wraith.

    Same with MoM, you can use any non m1 killers or exposed status effect.

  • Now that I've gotten used to it, MoM isn't too bad.

    Make it deep wound state, and I'm fine with it. (Revert to a timer which always goes down, no matter what)

    Make MoM trigger on all attacks.