Why haven't these issues been solved/balanced?
- A killer disconnects at the start or first 2 minutes of the game, thus all survivors depip even though everyone survives.
- A team of 4 survivors load in and one survivor disconnects at the start of a game, thus leaving the 3 other survivors doing 5 generators total.
Edit* For #1 and 2 I'm talking about killer/survivor disconnects after everyone is connected to the map.
Comments
I have no clue why they haven't addressed issue number 1 yet. It really pisses me off, though I can't really see a fix for number 2.
2. You need to check the killers ping and the other survivors. If it is bad move to a new lobby you may lose someone during the load in. If they rage quit nothing you can do.
If the Killer DCs, the Survivors should get a safety.
Survivors DC mid-match for so many reasons. Most of the time it's because they weren't as good as they thoguht they were. If people are going to babyragequit, that's on them. It just sucks because their teammates get screwed by it. I usually just take note of their name and dodge lobbies with them in it. Bit of a pain at times, but easier than trying to do 5 gens with 3 Survivors.
Agreed, the penalty should be more severe. Sometimes though I d/c from the game just crashing randomly. Though I would understand if I got a 30 minute timeout from joining a match. It would be nice if they implemented something to stop the rage d/cers too.