God I suck lately
I was never a rank one, but I did pretty well for myself both a survivor and killer, but lately I've been doing terrible regardless of which side I play and I have no idea why. I'm getting very frustrated over it.
I'm not talking about rank and pimping, I'm talking about being the first guy found and killed every match without hardly getting any points, where as the killer where I used to get three kills now only getting one killl ately and I don't know why I'm doing so much worse.
Anyone else having similar experiences or am I just turning into a potato?
Comments
@MorfedelThis game is over 50% luck. Best you can do as a survivor is identify pallet routes and mind games to a modest degree. Extend one life before hook to as long as possible
Sorry your having a ruff time but I think we all go through down and up moments but I noticed you said pimping and you have a Dwight avatar just thinking of Dwight being a pimp now lol
Its also happening to me.
Idk why.
It is happening to me as survivor, because i played 4 days only as killer..
Dont sweat it. We all go thru those slumps. Theres times when i have to take a short break just to get my mind right. Those slumps always pass and i seem to play better than i did before.
Sometimes i find if i get into one short bad luck streak, i get into a negative mindset and kind of unconsciously try less. Just try and hype your self up for a few games and get back into the swing of things. Either that or switch up your perks / killer / playstyle
Don't worry, you're not alone, except i always was bad, just drop the game for a bit if it's too much for you and come back at a later time
Story of my life, friend. I used to hide and still first down. Then I rushed the center gen because it's most important, but apparently they check that first usually. You can hide in the corner and still get sawed by Billy first, somehow. The best you can do is not to give up and leave the other three by themselves just because you're caught out early. Stay in the game as long as you can and become an extra target for the killer. Sometimes you have a bad start, but it ends up a good game and you get out anyway. Hang in there!
I am cr@p at killer. Been playing for a while and still only rank 19 killer. I admit I am a survivor main but now and again I think, I want to be good at killer.
If I am lucky I get 2 kills but average only 1.
Do you have access to most if not all the perks on your main? I would recommend bringing in Spine Chill. It'll help you know when to sneak off. Bond is also really helpful if teammates keep bringing the killers to you. Lithe and Dance with me is good for sprinting off to safety. Do you have a good understanding where pallets and windows are? Windows of Opportunity is good if you're not too sure or feel extra potato. Sometimes I'll bring it in just to know where to run when I'm not on my game, so-to-speak.
For killer, is your goal to pip, kill survivors, or get points? I'll have games where I'll kill everyone and games where everyone escapes. Half the time I let them. Like I'm going after my BBQ stack or counting out my hooks so that I hook everyone twice 'cause I'm a point ######### lmao.
honestly same I play on ps4 so not shocking I think the game on console in my opinion is such a mess, the lag, the hit boxes, having to spam action buttons when running through pallets or windows cuz of the lag itβs a mess
@Darkskies I know I read pimping and just couldn't help but laugh and was distracted from the entire point of this thread...π Thanks for taking it to "pimp dwight" though
Glad to see someone else found it amusing but now want a pimp Dwight cosmetic lol and the dream will be complete