Dear killer mains
Does anyone have every map layout scheme ?
Does anyone have every map layout scheme ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maps layout works like director, it changes the field everytime
While it's true that all maps change the structures, they do not change where those structures are supposed to spawn. If you pay attention you'll get to see those spawn points.
I personally dont even have to prepare a looping route because I already know which places suffer from bad pallet spawns...
I got them in my head mostly.
I can't really explain it, i just generally know most stuff when i load in.
Sometimes i see a forced double pallet though, and i go "Oh yeah, that's a thing."
Gen location seem to never change and thats what i need
As a hag main the layout of the whole map doesn't really matter, just each jungle gym/loop and big structure.
The underboards of the Grim Pantry still confuse the heck outta me though.