What Rules Do You Put on Your Own KYF?

Hello everyone, is me. Now I've been recently playing more KYF than the normal matches due to me not really wanting to rank up again for long wait times. However I got a little curious. In my PS4 DBD Community, there is always a few people doing a KYF. Each person does theirs differently. I also do mine in a more fair way. If you were to make a public KYF, what rules would it have?


As for me, the rules I would personally do in my KYF group are these.


*General Rule*

Don't be toxic

No Hook Offerings


*Killer Rules*

No Hex Ruin unless they are 4 survivors

No Eboni Mori (Unless you're doing a stupid build)

No Tunneling the person who got off the hook (Unless you're specifically doing a basement build, or if the survivor is stupid enough to stay right next to the hook he/she got unhooked from)

No Face Camping (Patrolling Around the Hook is not considered Camping to me.)

No Hatch Stand off (This is a KYF, not a real Match)

The Killer gets to choose the map they want


*Survivor Rules*

No More than 2 flashlights

No Keys

No Abusing The Killer Rules


That's about it when it comes to my own KYF rules.

Comments

  • No mori offering or add ons. I don’t ban anything else since most people are chill and just trying new builds.

  • @GrootDude said:

    No mori offering or add ons. I don’t ban anything else since most people are chill and just trying new builds.

    So item add ons are not allowed.

  • @SurgDexil item add-ons are allowed. I just ban mori offerings and mori add-ons. AKA tombstone and tombstone piece. People are usually pretty chill and don’t play to “bully” the other side in kyf. :)

  • @GrootDude said:

    @SurgDexil item add-ons are allowed. I just ban mori offerings and mori add-ons. AKA tombstone and tombstone piece. People are usually pretty chill and don’t play to “bully” the other side in kyf. :)

    Hm ok. I personally allow it becauee they are builds that revolve around the Tombstone.

  • I don't usually host games since I don't have my own discord channel, but the ones I have joined have included rules like "no ultra rares" for instance. We don't usually play seriously when we're in KYF games. It's usually to troll each other or to teach someone how to do things.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    I don't usually host games since I don't have my own discord channel, but the ones I have joined have included rules like "no ultra rares" for instance. We don't usually play seriously when we're in KYF games. It's usually to troll each other or to teach someone how to do things.

    Fair enough