Wow Official Dead by Daylight Shirtless David King Body Pillows are now for sale
What a day to be alive fellas. The moment we have all been waiting for!
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1119326950592589824?s=19What a day to be alive fellas. The moment we have all been waiting for!
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1119326950592589824?s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd buy this, but my boyfriend would get jealous. Besides, he's much better than a body pillow.
lol Myers shirtless fanboy incoming.
LOL this is brilliant. Can we get a pizza Dwight pillow please?
@Dwight_Fairfield Can a locker be on the opposite side?
I know for a fact, @PhantomMask20763 will definitely go for this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sold out. Rip
@Poweas I...I dont know what to say...I love it...
@CakeDuty Still there for me. Maybe only certain amount per country? USA?
@PhantomMask20763 they get me a Kate in a bikini, and I'll go for it ASAP.
I'm from Denmark. I can't even see it in the shop anymore.
@CakeDuty Either incredibly high demand, store bug or they only made 10 because they expected poor sales.
They need to make one for the Spirit, complete with smaller pillows for severed limbs
@Poweas See, that ain't my thing, BUT it would only be fair to make everyone happy lol. Well, I know what I want for my birthday now
$55??? Good luck :P.
And if the Kate one was the same price, rip my wallet. XD