Can’t activate Dead Hard?
Any ideas why I can’t actibate dead hard? I don’t wanna waste time leveling David, maybe just Sam for MoM instead?
Quick checklist.
- injured
- no other exhausting perks
- running
Any ideas why I can’t actibate dead hard? I don’t wanna waste time leveling David, maybe just Sam for MoM instead?
Quick checklist.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@johnmwarner Can't activate it at all? Was this one time, or does it not work ever? Do you have a button set for your activate ability button? Default is E for PC. If this happened in one specific game, was it Clown, or Huntress, or another Killer that has the ability to cause Exhaustion with one of their add ons?
Thanks I didn’t have any of that, I can’t use it at all. My activate button is now R but when I press it nothing
I think it’s just lag. Happens to me a lot.
If it’s lag it shouldn’t happened every game though? I have literally tried it in 20 games when I press the button the dead hard icon blinks then nothing.
@johnmwarner is your button/key jammed?
@johnmwarner Deadhard is just a small dash forward... useless to be honest, other exhaustion perks are much better.
Thanks sorry for the late reply but I actually ended up switching to Balanced Landing, sometimes Lithe.
Small dash forward that makes the difference between dying and escaping. If you're one of those that bait killer's attack then you're using it wrong.
It's best used to reach a pallet/window and extend a loop or even correct looping mistakes.
Sorry for late reply, but the person above revived this thread.
Dead hard helps you correct looping mistakes, but lets face it... it can't help you with creating a stronger loops or helps you conserving the pallets much more.
Sprint burst- completely nullify first hit for stealthy killers.
Lithe- Helps you to create much more space than dead hard and sometimes you can even escape from a chase.
Balanced landing- Opens new loops and create a space.
Head on- is bugged as hell.
Dead hard- correct your mistakes (you better off not doing them in the first place), very helpful against the nurse and the trapper (nurse is probably the main reason why its in meta).
I still think that Lithe and Balanced landing have the highest skill ceiling, while the sprint burst have the lowest skill floor.