Endgame collapse piggy build
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehe
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehe
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. A staff member said she's gonna get a “Logical change ;)”, which probably means they'll nerf her to the ground. We're not allowed to have fun, we can't have nice things.
Bro, she is one of the only killers I like
Me too man. I was so excited for the new endgame, but it seems like BHVR can't help disappointing us. Every time they make a step forward, they make 46 back.
She will be nerfed like a Legion. Feels bad buddy.
I'm more than willing to hear them out first before overreacting.
Just gonna leave this here:
Maybe you're right, but I'd prefer the PTB to be released without Pig nerfs, so we can judge wether they're needed or not.
I'm assuming the timer will be removed once the endgame has started.
That could be a good change, by I'd prefer that every time the endgame timer slows down, the BTRs timer also does by the same percentage.
More than likely they'll do something to make her weaker. Since her power is slow down/end game
They wouldn't want the power role being too powerful right?
lmao
That wouldn't help much if the Endgame has its own kill timer.
Well, consider the BTR timer is 2 to 2 and a half minutes long, while the endgame collapse timer is 3 to 6 minutes long.
The six-minute timer is irrelevant when there's only one Survivor left because the timer slows down when a Survivor is downed/hooked, and if the only Survivor left is downed/hooked, well...