A question about reporting a player
Hi, I would like to report some players, not going to argue here, but I would like to know where I can do that. (Not with the endgame lobby since I left it, but with video evidences)
Tagged:
Mod
Hi, I would like to report some players, not going to argue here, but I would like to know where I can do that. (Not with the endgame lobby since I left it, but with video evidences)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alright



Visa = Show - Click That
Spelare = Players - Click It
Now you'll have current and earlier - You can check for the player there.
If this doesn't work there is sadly no other way to report that player.
You'll be reporting that players profile 'Not Ingame' So you'll only be able to report that player for beeing rude etc there.
Have a good day!
Edit: You can ofc search for the player too. The only thing that can really stop you is if that player profile is private. But again, have a good day bb.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/33257#Comment_33257
The only way to report players is the endgame screen.