U r missing the point of END GAME COLLAPSE
It's not supposed to give you easy kills, it's not supposed to make the job as killer easier. It's dealing with the stupid hatch standoff and it's dealing with the tilted toxic survivors holding game hostage at the end. For that, end game collapse is already awesome.
But furthermore, I like how they designed it aswell. Maybe some tweaking here and there after the PTB, but it's already very good in paper.
Just wanted to say that because some here keep saying that the endgame collapse is trash while it fixes some major issues this game has.
Well done devs, hopefully you have a great idea about Keys aswell.
Comments
ayyy
someone else got it :D
I like the idea we saw in the trailer. Looking forward to the release :)
It was a welcome surprise.
I SERIOUSLY thought Hatch would forever be a meme.
Its rly good.
But I think the 3-6 min timer is too long.
Just my opinion.
Exactly, End game hasn't changed all that much, It'll still play the same way just now with a timer. 3 minutes+ is a very long time to get out while the gates are open, and the timer slows down to save slugged or hooked survivors.
It doesn't really benefit anyone majorly in one way other than giving the survivors reason to leave which was needed to combat people holding the game hostage.
It still is. 0 gens repaired give you a chance of escaping that is totally rng (who finds it first with no possible way of knowing where it will spawn) It rewards the last survivor for doing absolutely NOTHING.
@Mata he can. That's why he can open the exit gate
Killers can open the exit gate
Yeah, it can be really toxic in solo Q now, hopefully people don't abuse it cuz let's be honest doing nothing and just escaping is boring af
Solo Q is a cesspool although it's improved somewhat since the change to pipping but some ppl still don't belong where they're at both sides.
Honestly they should've just removed hatch instead of whatever the hell we have now
Just removing hatch won't solve the issue of survivors holding game hostage. What currently have fixes 2 issues with one strike.
Idc about end game like after the gates are powered but the killer getting instant 4ks every game because of hatch is stupid
@kate_best_girl It's not instant. They still have to find you. Difference is, now it's not a FREE escape if gens aren't done. It's still handed to you however. 4 gens to go, you're last alive, you don't deserve an escape at that point IMO, so if they decide to close the hatch and POWER THE GATES FOR YOU, it's still helping you out of a ######### situation you more than likely put yourself in.
I agree. Can't wait till it gets added hype:D
For me it's worse - I've been unable to rank up as my rank keeps resetting to what it was before the day began, and rank reset made this even worse. I'm stuck with brown rank teammates that sandbag me unintentionally/become fully immersed and don't even touch gens because they heard a terror radius once, and all the killers are campers at this rank too. It's tedious. I double pip regularly but end up back at the same rank.
Until that's fixed I can't pretend matchmaking is any better, as it has me stuck with literal megheads alot of the time. I envy those lucky players this hasn't affected.
As for the collapse, I don't like the sound of being unable to do gens AND the hatch being closed. No win condition =/= a game.
i love the idea of endgame as a survivor main myself. I just hope they get rid of killers being able to abuse their hitboxes and keep you trapped in the basement for this. Because being held hostage by killer is also a thing.
It doesn't power the gates it just blocks gens and gives you 3 minutes to die
If the killer closes the hatch, the gens are blocked and the exit gates are powered. If the killer does not close the hatch, the gens are not blocked and can be completed as normal. It has been confirmed by the devs in other threads here, Twitter, and reddit @kate_best_girl
Exactly. It's basically just a free kill with no opportunity for escape. Unless there's some information we haven't been given...