"clown is OP P2W"
It is happening, guys, and we all know how it will end.
It is happening, guys, and we all know how it will end.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only OP thing about Clown IMO is how he is just absolutely terrifying to look at.
I mean like I look at Billy and I feel sad more than scared. But Clown is just haunting.
Everyone says "Blank is too OP" when first fighting them, I'm not seeing him being a top tier killer though and I doubt the stats are there to support it at higher ranks
Drunk hobo would suit him well.
I'm not seeing Clown much at any rank. He seems very unpopular for a new killer, even though he's clearly one of the stronger ones.
This is a lie, no one is talking about the clown and no one is playing him either.
The only thing OP about the clown is his belly giggle physic.
Which is odd, because he's actually pretty damn good. Probably the fourth best killer.
I remember when everyone said Leatherface was overpowered.
Strange times we live in.
Yeah it's really funny that literaly no one is complaining about him. (at least not seriously)
Especially when you take in account that so far survivors have always complained when a new killer got released, like back at the game release date wraith was considered more OP than hillbilly and created a spinechill meta for like the first month of the game.
Clown gets easier to play against each time I go against him. Did not participate in the PTB, so this is fresh for me. Sitting at Rank 10, and he's about average for difficulty atm. I did just purchase him with shards, so I'll be playing him exclusively now. Anyone on PC in the NA Region, please be kind to a new Clown when you see me.
yeah... OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&feature=youtu.be
Bait post let's quickly get this deleted so we can avoid watching fools feed into it.
When you play against a Billy expert, it's actually very scary tho, especially when he manages to hit unusual chainsaw hits during loops.
Hmm Clown can be purchased with play time, sooo how is the Clown P2W?
He is pretty decent, bamboozle+his fart bottles = cutting off lots of survivor's paths. He is still vulnerable to getting looped at safe pallets but other than that he is pretty good. He is just boring I guess to play.
Tell that to survivors, who are crying on an endchat, when I've won, and they are still puking because of my bottles.
lol, if it happened in the end chat after they lost it might as well have not happen.
They where just looking for an excuses to justify their lose because obviously it can't be because they played badly, it's obviously someone elses fault, because they are perfect being that can't do anything wrong.
As long as they don't bring their salt publicly on the forum, steam or reddit, who care what they are saying?
According to end game chat every killer use wallhack, every killer camp no matter how far away from the hook they are, every killer is a noob that need to learn to play despite 4king the people telling them to git gud.
Clown so OP that I have only seen him twice yet
That's only "OMG this is bull #########, I'm gonna depip" scary.
I'm talking about sleep paralysis "Satan is about to eat my soul" type of scary.
Look at the threads guys! I told you it is happening, and no one believed me! Freddy is preparing a nice place for his new collegue in the low tier!