I’m worried about the end game now

Maybe I must’ve missed it or something but I’m a solo player, and sometimes my teammates die way too early causing me to lose as well.

I don’t mind losing, but with the new end game I feel like chances of escaping will be much lower, especially with the hatch being able to be closed WITH a timer along.

I genuinely do try to help my teammates, I do generators, heal others, hook saves, etc. But I have no control how my teammates are! (I can’t control how good/bad) they are at the game. (So please don’t assume I wait for hatch until everyone’s dead).

So now if I’m ever the last survivor, hatch could be closed with 3 generators left. With a timer. How can I be able to complete 3 generators all by myself, open gates within a few minutes? It’s basically impossible now.

I’m hoping that left behind will become more viable to use because I will definitely use it since they said they were tweaking it.

Before anyone suggests that I should play killer; personally my preference is survivor I have more fun getting chased by and running away from killers!

Please inform me on anything I got wrong; I could be wrong about this whole thing.

Comments

  • Gates get powered once hatch is closed I believe, also hatch opens at even 5 gens now.

  • As i understand it, when the hatch is closed all the generators are blocked off. I think closing the hatch activates the gates, which you can then open, or try to open before the killer gets you.

  • @KillermainBTWm8

    Oh really? Oh god that’s even more harsh. Genrushing might be even more harsh but I guess we’ll see in the PTB.

    @CJsDBD

    Ah okay that can make my games easier. I don’t mind risking a chance to escape from opening the gates!

    Thank you both for responding.

  • KillermainBTW meant thst the hatch will spawn for the last survivor even if no generators have been completed yet.

  • @Raptorrotas

    OH I’m dumb. JHBVDGBBF Thank you for telling me that.