Console Certification Update?
Anyone know anything. I'm officially impatient.
I know some of you are tired of seeing this kind of stuff, but I'm tired of waiting. It's been a full blown 14 days/2 weeks since PC got it.
I just would love some sort of window. I hate waiting in the dark. If it doesn't drop Thursday, I'll be greatly disappointed.
Comments
People are saying it's going to drop on July 3rd which is next week I hope it's not true, but MS and Sony I'm pretty sure update their store Midnight on Mondays and it's Tuesday and on the playstation store the chapter isn't there so most likely next week which is stupid, but we can't do anything except hope, but chances are low and I don't know which console you're on so it may be different.
From there Twitter
If this isn't out for the 2x bloodpoint event, I'll be extremely pissed. (pS4)
If it's not out on all consoles they should either push the event back, or remove the caps on Xbox and PS4.
Guess I'll get on tonight and spend some of the 1,000,000 bloodpoints I had saved up.
It's the downside of consoles. All you can do is just wait.