Already see some crying survivors
Complaining about Hillbilly, Nurse and Spirit being able to patrol the two exit gates. Meanwhile survivors were never even suppose to be able to escape with the failure to complete two generators to even have access to the hatch. Like, if y’all want free ez escapes just say so like dang. You can literally do nothing and still have 5 gens up and escape. Not to mention if you find the hatch first you are good to go, so please wipe the tears away.
Comments
I know. I agree.
The cry children are out. You can finish 0 gens or 1 gen and still have a shot at the hatch now. I mean what do you want?
And if I find it 1st... then I can close it. THANK GOD!
Now... 2 gates will power and it's a guessing game in a way. Depending on the spawning of the gates.
I really think the hatch is balanced now. After being horribly survivor sided for almost 3 years.
Don't worry, fam, we still have that big 'ol Legion nerf to comfort us in these dark times of getting a free shot at escape even if we don't bother our lazy asses to fix any gens.
Tough times to be a survivor alright.
There are tears but not as much as there were 2 days ago.
You make a good point on the Hatch conditions actually.
It completely slipped my mind to think: "Ohey, so now they always have a chance, while before, if not enough Generators were done, then it was TRULY hopeless."
Not surprised at all. Survivors just can't seem to be able to live without a free escape.
Love the irony in this post.
In what way is this not a free escape? I am perplexed at the mentality some have that this is a negative to survivors. Right now if no generators are repaired then nobody has a chance of escaping. There was no free escape there. They had to get a minimum of two generators repaired for hatch to even appear for the last survivor.
Under this upcoming endgame change there is a chance of escape for at least one person no matter what. Whether a single generator is done or not, they have a chance to escape.
If this is not the definition of a free escape then I don't know what is.
It won't be that bad, trust me.
They should probably use those tears to heal that burn.