End Game Collapse Question

1 survivor escape with a key.

Then he killer close the hatch.

2 survivors are alive.


The generators are blocked, because End Game Collapse.

The survivors cant open the hatch, because they dont have a key.

And they cant activate the Gates, because they need 1 generator.


Can this happen?



PS: Nice job, I think I will play Endgame Pig :3

Comments

  • Once the Killer closes the hatch, I think the exit gates get immediately powered.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    Once the Killer closes the hatch, I think the exit gates get immediately powered.

    They didnt say that.

    This is the reason why I ask.

  • They didn't say it, but it works like that from the video. When the Trapper closes the Hatch, the Exit Gates received Power.

  • εικόνα.png εικόνα.png

    So the gate will open

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/426632#Comment_426632

    Thx that helps.

    But now I think keys need a rework.

    Mori offering,too.

    your welcome

  • The smarter thing to do as killer is just stand on the hatch until it closes by itself and now the other 2 have to do 2 gens to power gates. Unless using a key opens the hatch indefinitely now.

  • @thesuicidefox is right. That would be the best way to play that situation.

    I might need to verify some of the details but AFAIK that's right.

  • The end game timer shouldnt proceed if a trap is ticking.

    or something like this.

  • @mcNuggets said:

    The end game timer shouldnt proceed if a trap is ticking.

    or something like this.

    Just no.

    You would punish a pig player to play in the end game.

  • @mcNuggets said:

    The end game timer shouldnt proceed if a trap is ticking.

    or something like this.

    I will agree with this guy theres alot of reasons that can happend

    1 the pig could tunnel the survivor

    2 all the boxes are spread and if you get the trap in time but of couse you wont get to the exit in time what will happend

    Also trapper traps needs to be fix have seen alot of players put a bear trap under the switch to open the gate

    The doors should be far way from each other in some games there are very close to each others now the end game its cool an i like the idea since there no more survivors waiting the doors

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/426692#Comment_426692

    I will agree with this guy theres alot of reasons that can happend

    1 the pig could tunnel the survivor

    2 all the boxes are spread and if you get the trap in time but of couse you wont get to the exit in time what will happend

    Also trapper traps needs to be fix have seen alot of players put a bear trap under the switch to open the gate

    The doors should be far way from each other in some games there are very close to each others now the end game its cool an i like the idea since there no more survivors waiting the doors

    I don't see the problem with any of those scenarios. The killer is trying to kill you. Duh. The timer doesn't start until a gate is actually open so the trapper thing is a non-point. If the pig tries to tunnel you while you have a RBT on your head, well it sucks to be you. That's just the way the game is.

  • I just wish the animations for end game death wen in a closet were different, it would be nice if the entity just smashed the closed, pierced it or just grab them brutaly out of it, not just force a sprint leave animation on the player

  • The joy of knowing you are playing a well made game are in the details such as the animation soo i beg to put an extra effort on making a nicer animation for end game death in closet

  • @azulis said:

    I just wish the animations for end game death wen in a closet were different, it would be nice if the entity just smashed the closed, pierced it or just grab them brutaly out of it, not just force a sprint leave animation on the player

    Have one of the Entity's claws burst out the locker, impaling the survivor before pulling them back into the dark void inside.

  • So will the hatch spawn at the beginning of the trial?

  • @not_Queen said:

    @thesuicidefox is right. That would be the best way to play that situation.

    I might need to verify some of the details but AFAIK that's right.

    Will being bodyblocked in a corner cause you to explode? I am thinking if you goto rescue someone in the basement and Wraith just comes and stand there blocking the way all casual like. Previously this only worked on a hooked survivor and would be bannable for living ones (holding game hostage). I am concerned this will make me want to save people less.

  • The end game collapse is a great change but it still leaves a very common issue the I or any other experienced player encounter with the randomly found survivor teammates , they don’t repair generators to help the team but instead they wait for every last survivor to die when there were 3 or less generators left to be repaired to take the hatch, the new changes will encourage that type of issue now they don’t even have to a single generator done and now they also can leave every last survivor hooked so they take the hatch. This also will make teammates wait for me to die so they escape.