Can we get refund for Moon Bouquets?

i just have a bunch of them. Would be nice if they could be converted in so sweet BP

tnd_art_1024x1024.png


Comments

  • Naah, i want to keep mine and show them to my grandchildren one day ;)

  • I want the opportunity to get rid of garbage of characters inventory. All this items, add-ons and offerings, which I found that I will never use.


    I asked for delete options for all this useless trash and been ignored. I am sure that your request will receive the same answer. Not to mention the thousands of ideas gone into oblivion before us. So enjoy the garbage in the inventory, it's there forever.

  • You should better ask for a selling system of stuff bought in the bloodweb. With that, you could refund yourself as you wih + we all get what we wanted for a long time