Legion add ons bannable?
I havent played the game in nearly a month. I hop on to play and see that it says using filthy blade and nasty blade is bannable. Why? Isn't the purpose of those two add ons to greatly increase the mend time? Or is there some bug that makes it take like minutes to mend?
Comments
They're banable because Mend times will take longer after each frenzy hit. You can literally have games where mending takes 5 minutes.
only five minutes pffft me and a friend tested in a kyf lobby your mend can possibly go from 10 minutes to an hour to well probably forever tbh.
Yep. I was being generous.
I went against a Legion with add-ons to make mending time increase tremendously recently, but the timer wasn't as long as yours. How many hits do you need to get a 1 hour mending timer? Since every hit decreases the timer until you're down the Legion is limited in hitting you
I know its utter crap to face but at least let players know which add ons are banned so someone dosent end up running them by accident. Its a favoured build for legions players too for leaving players vulnerable for longer periods of time.
@Zarathos I got a in-game news thing saying it was bannable.
Thx for the heads up must have missed it.
Yes, instead of disabling/fixing/removing them, they are threatening everyone with a ban.
Patchetic.
In short: they are bugged if used together, people know it and are exploiting it.
This is why it's bannable
What my good fellow above means is.
In short, they cant fix it so they ban people for using it.