Petition to Make Halloween 2017's Theme the Double BP Event Theme

I want the Halloween theme from 2017 to play during Double BP events.

Who's with me?

Comments

  • I'd rather have the Darkness Among Us theme. That one is easily the best theme DbD's had.

  • This make no sense, during halloween would be amazing

  • @xChrisx said:

    This make no sense, during halloween would be amazing

    New Halloween theme is going to always be corrupted blight... We haven't reused the 2017 theme since then.

  • I think the theme should be at the upcoming Halloween event.

  • I always believed that the 2017 Halloween theme was the best fit for the game, the atmosphere it created was rather haunting, and gave me chills when I was first starting the game. I still think it’s one of the best themes to date. Anyone who hasn’t heard it should definitely take a listen

  • Its sad that all these temp themes disappear never to be heard again.

    It would be nice to see them back by way of addition to the official soundtrack as bonus tracks!

  • Double BP should be a remix of the original

  • I still think it would be awesome if we could choose the theme we wanted by selecting it from the Options menu. That way everyone could enable their favourite update's theme, and so that the dev's work on each soundtrack doesn't fade into obscurity.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    I always believed that the 2017 Halloween theme was the best fit for the game, the atmosphere it created was rather haunting, and gave me chills when I was first starting the game. I still think it’s one of the best themes to date. Anyone who hasn’t heard it should definitely take a listen

    Yasssss

  • Just gonna leave this here for folks that want to take a listen:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU


  • @Peasant said:

    Just gonna leave this here for folks that want to take a listen:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU

    By far and away the best soundtrack they've released for the game.