Tbh RBT survivors could use a mend/bt buff
80% of Pig matches tend to go:
- get trapped
- get hooked
- get unhooked
- if the pig isn’t directly following you, she’s stalking boxes
- get downed again
- repeat until you die
Even though theoretically pigs should ignore the traps and get the other survivors, as pig mains say.
I think a first box check should have a built in bt if the pig tries to kill you there. Give trapped survivors more of a chance, less being tunneled to death.
Comments
The bigger problem I see with the RBTs: Once you have one on your head, you will not get healed by other Survivors. I am not running Self Care, but even if I would, 32 seconds is too long with an activated RBT on my head. Same goes the other way round: I unhook someone with We Will Make It. It would take me 8 seconds to heal them - nope, they decide to run off to get rid of their Trap.
It can work out, but from my experience it is more likely that you will get downed again than that the Trap will go off. So it is just smart from the Pig to go after the guys with Traps at this point, because a) she knows where they might be and b) they are injured. If they are not injured, it would make more sense to go after other people.
So I see the problem here at the Survivor Side.
pig already sucks why do you want to nerf an already crappy killer even further?
I don’t want to nerf pig, I want to give tunneled (key word) survivors a chance.
you already do have a chance, loop
They should learn to win the chase.