Lets talk about balance

I m pretty sure most of people here are playing game on daily basis so why no one is trying to answer that question? I think that d be good for devs to know. I dont know if balance is pretty much bad or decent but why no one is trying to show it? I know some people did but that was long time ago . Many things has changed etc.

Comments

  • I usually play everyday. Imo the game is balanced on the tip of a needle, one side can easily push the other side off of the needle. However four survivors will have an easier time pushing the killer off of the needle.

  • Does the devs even have balance testers or something like that?

  • @Slayer I think the design team will test things then those things are put into the ptb.

  • Come On. It's not a Blizzard Game.

    I mean, Concentrating on the balance aggressively will make it worse.


    I think there should be a foundation rule to obey, under it, then it is good.

    for example. Why the game is so fascinating is that the chasing is intense and nervors, and when you escape from it by accident, you feel lucky with that.

    Under this, Chasing must be the main topic. So any killer like Nurse or Legion that cant stop is not that good.


    If the game is about to repair and escape frome the gate at any price. Then there shouldnt be any blame to the Nurses or Billys, For they are the same that want to knock you down at any price. It's just a game of compete the speed of killing and of repairing. But I think that;s too boring however.