Make aura easier to see in Mount Ormond map
just like in the title, sometime I have a hard time trying to see the red aura in that map
just like in the title, sometime I have a hard time trying to see the red aura in that map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, they are very very hard to see, same goes with the general brightness in The Game map, at least for me personally
Yeah it's annoying.
One of the reasons I hate that map.
Please please please! This map is a nightmare for killers and survivors alike!
Yeah this needs to happen.
Please fix this already
I can't find dead survivor when i play as survivor and try to save them and i can't find my own hex totem and basement hook when i playing as killer
This map is OP. Literally everyone get blindness effect
This.
i have struggled to see auras on this map too, esp when i am on the hook i have no idea if someone is coming until they are very close to me....
Yellow auras are even worse on that map.
Support
The only map where I seriously struggle to not just disconnect. Such a poorly designed map.
I still can't believe any of game developer are still ignoring this or no reply at all even we giving a feedback that is not problem about survivor and killer
Is like they telling us "Is a feature!"
I used to DC if I get that map. Sometimes I still do that. Aura reading is nearly non existing.