How am I supossed to calm my stabbing feeling?
Now that feral frenzy doesn't let me hit the same survivor multiple times, how am I supposed to calm my inner stabbing feeling?
I'll miss stabbing the air and the survivors :(
Now that feral frenzy doesn't let me hit the same survivor multiple times, how am I supposed to calm my inner stabbing feeling?
I'll miss stabbing the air and the survivors :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It sucks, doesn't it? Not much of a "Feral Frenzy" anymore. They need to just rename it to "For Survivor Fun". :)
Only time will tell as to what will come for Legion. While not being able to swing indefinitely till the gauge runs out will end the fun of stabbing trees and gens, this new update should help with Legion’s ability to cause Survivors to faint on sight of him approaching them and not getting up until the trial ends. Silly Survivors, but hey, I let them sleep nonetheless. :P
Rename The Legion to "The Punching bag" because that's all they'll be