PS4 players literally can’t play!
What do you mean, I’m a ps4 player? :^((
@Gamzello I’m not the only one who has reported the connection error glitch today.
The game seems not to be connecting for many PS4 users at present. If you do manage to log in, there are no games it can load into.
@Coriander exactly what happened to me.
😭🐷 It's still not working i don't know what to do with myself lol
@Darkskies said:😭🐷 It's still not working i don't know what to do with myself lol
@Darkskies said:
Me either!!😭
We're looking into this as we speak. Some regions on PS4 are experiencing connection issues at the moment. We'll do our best to keep you posted.
@Peanits said:We're looking into this as we speak. Some regions on PS4 are experiencing connection issues at the moment. We'll do our best to keep you posted.
@Peanits said:
Thank you @Peanits.:)
@Peanits can I apply a special bear trap hat on you and the team to speed up this just alittle add extra motivation and all that...
Nah joking thank you wonderful people working to fix this! 🐷
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean, I’m a ps4 player? :^((
@Gamzello I’m not the only one who has reported the connection error glitch today.
The game seems not to be connecting for many PS4 users at present. If you do manage to log in, there are no games it can load into.
@Coriander exactly what happened to me.
😭🐷 It's still not working i don't know what to do with myself lol
Me either!!😭
We're looking into this as we speak. Some regions on PS4 are experiencing connection issues at the moment. We'll do our best to keep you posted.
Thank you @Peanits.:)
@Peanits can I apply a special bear trap hat on you and the team to speed up this just alittle add extra motivation and all that...
Nah joking thank you wonderful people working to fix this! 🐷