Most annoying perk to go against, if it should be nerfed & why?
R U I N.
R U I N.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here comes the NOED rage
Ruin really? Nine times out of ten its found and taken out early.
I would say Noed from survivor side, and mettle of man from killer side. I don't think they should be nerfed though. They're just annoying.
you don't know pain until your 4man no mither sabo squad gets hit with hangman's trick....
It was a joke. I really don't think any perks are op in my opinion. ....Well, maybe devour hope at full tier.
..🤨
A Killer perk that I hate is Haunting Ground. It's not broken, I just don't like having to deal with it when Ruin is in play, but it's whatever.
Survivor perk? Mettle Of Man is pretty annoying, but it's not something that bothers me often, most of the time Ash players will waste it on something unreliable, it's just one of those perks that gets a sigh out of me.
These aren’t OP but are annoying:
Franklin’s demise not OP.
Balanced landing not OP maps just need fixed.