Your next wish "Shrine of Secrets" teachable perks?
Stake Out (For me gen rush build)
Poised (For me gen rush "escaping" build)
Thanatophobia (Because i never like playing nurse and never will spending bloodpoints)
Barbecue & Chili (I actually don't own cannibal yet....)
Comments
I want me sum delish BBQ
pharmacy PLEASE. I have his other 2 perks I don't want to buy him for one perk
Perks I already have for bps.
I want adrenaline
I got BBQ cause I learned to love Leatherface and find him pretty OP, pretty A tier like Michael, Nurse I sadly grinded to level 40, wasted all that BP just for 3 teachables for a killer I will never play. I got her perks though which in my opinion, her Nurse's Calling and Thanatophobia is OP as all hell on Earth, or in the realm.
I would like Monitor and Abuse for jump scare Myers.
BeanBoozle-I am a legion main
Buckle up-I play solo survivor alot
BBQ-Others want it in the bloodweb
Monitor-Imagine the jumpscare capability of a Legion just feral frenzying you and it will almost be unexpected
Mettle of man so it can be nerfed without making all the people who bought the DLC mad.
Got all perks, so just some to give some sweet extra bloodpoints would be nice!
I kinda want Head On.
https://media.giphy.com/media/tgQQ1yarVE760/giphy.gifPharmacy. I have Nightmare on my other platform, I'm not buying it again for one perk. I didn't play Freddy even when I had him.
:)
I'm really happy with this
Yay
@Hoodedfengm1n You're going to be pretty happy with the shrine then ๐ https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57830/this-week-s-shrine#latest
I wanted bamboozle too
I would like Object of Obsession or Sole Survivor. Back to the old DS days, I wanted Sole Survivor to make it seem I had DS to Killers, but DS's rework ruined that plan. Now, I just want to have all teachables unlocked.
Its too early to ask for Ash's perks, but eventually would be nice. Not going to purchase that DLC.
I wonder if it just showed up this week to appease us a little.... since so so so so so much has been going wrong. ๐
@Kiskashi 2/4 perks I chose are on the shrine, gonna get beanboozle