I would like to try out the multikiller glitch

Can anyone make a brief tutorial without the risk of getting banned?

I would use it just for fun in kyf, not in public matches for trolling, I promise, won't you trust a @BACKSTABBER?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Doing it in public games gets you banned. Also anyone who tells you how to perform it in public games also gets banned.

  • Look @BACKSTABBER if you want any information about this bug then find the bug reports thread on it.

    Just remember that the developers are tracking all people who use this exploit and have the ban hammer already raised up for an overhead swing.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Doing it in public games gets you banned. Also anyone who tells you how to perform it in public games also gets banned.

    Sad

  • @BACKSTABBER i woudnt recommend you do in it in a public match. Devs can track the people who are doing it and you WILL get a ban.

  • @Peasant said:

    Look @BACKSTABBER if you want any information about this bug then find the bug reports thread on it.

    Just remember that the developers are tracking all people who use this exploit and have the ban hammer already raised up for an overhead swing.

    Yup just curiosity, I won't ban myself

  • @CoolConnor96 said:

    @BACKSTABBER i woudnt recommend you do in it in a public match. Devs can track the people who are doing it and you WILL get a ban.

    So it's a dead end request cuz none can do the tutorial neither I can try due to ban hammer

    I just had curiosity cuz everyone talking abt it, plz send pm

  • We do not allow the discussion of exploits on the forums, anyone giving information on how to exploit the game will be permanently banned.