Any Killer Perks/Add-ons that totally cancel DS?
Before I file a bug report, I wanted to be certain that there is no perk/add-on that nullifies the stun completely? I had DS timer up, I hit the skill check, got +500 for Killer Stun but nothing else happened. I wasn't released, stayed in grasp entire time. The Killer was running Iron Grasp, Enduring, BBQ and Ruin.
Comments
Enduring lowers the stun for the killer but he'd still have dropped you if you hit DS.
That's what I understood, just wasn't sure. It happened to me and someone else. Gonna send a video in to the bug report. Thanks.
PSA: DS is uncounterable.
800 ping can do some very magical things.
Clown can drop a bottle at a potential running route on top of using it with enduring. He can punish DS so hard.
You would be wrong good sir. Slugging and not tunneling BOTH counter DS. And you don't even need a perk to do either of those things.