No Offense but

Legion was an utter mistake. The fact that they even have a mend time exploit proves that Legion wasn't thought out well enough.

Devs, please try to play your own game, even in the high red ranks. I love DBD, but sometimes things like this makes it so terrible. This exploit has been around for awhile now, until it has been mentioned now. I like that the devs are taking actions against this, but there are still many, MANY other problems in this game.

I understand that it takes time to fix bugs or to even rework things. But it truly makes it less enjoyable when there are so many problems, and bugs all at once. It makes the game seem so unstable, and I feel like with each update it just creates new bugs. I feel like some updates are so rushed that there are some mistakes left in.

DBD is currently in a much better place at the moment, but please do something about the other stuff as well. (The game breaking, unfun things)

The DCing is getting out of hand, and is still getting worse with no real punishment in the way. People will keep DCing until you do something about it.

Game breaking bugs, crashes, stuck on loading screen, exploits on either survivor or killer side, bugs that never seem to be fixed, etc.

Honestly this whole post isn't even a balance issue, but please fix your game. I personally love it; but stuff like this drives me away slowly more and more, and I personally wouldn't want this game to die. It has a lot of potential despite how simplistic it is.

One last note: Fix Legion. I respect the opinions of those who enjoy playing as Legion, or against them but he basically has no counter. No matter what perk you use against him people will tunnel with him. The idea of making him one of those "multi-hitter" killers was good, but the way that it turned out ended up being poor. I personally feel as if Legion was a mistake.

There is no counter true counter against Legion unless you stun him, but there are many who tunnel with him. There are many people who moonwalk with him, and there are many people who try to use exploits on him. At the moment, the forums is small so not everyone will even see that this is a bannable exploit. Let console people know. Let the people of PC know. Don't let them get banned for something that you, the creators of Legion, have made. Legion is very anti-healing overall.

I apologize for all of this criticism but I felt like it needed to be said. I will still stick around in the end of DBD and I have lots of hope for it. I know that it can be better, and I know that all of this can be fixed but you actually need to do something about it.

Comments

  • Didn't they previously say that they wanted to create killers that are fun to play as. Not necessary fun to play against.

    That's why we have anti-chase + anti-stealth + time-waster Legion.

  • @MystiKasT said:

    no one cares

    @MystiKasT

    You clearly do if you HAD to comment that. Thank you for responding so rudely. Have a nice day.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite

    There are killers that people enjoy playing against. Legion is honestly the only killer that many people do not enjoy playing against. I mean there are so many people who DC against him, there is a good reason for that.

    Plus there's still no harsh punishments for DCing. Sorry but this is just..I dunno really frustrating?

  • Legion is the prime example of a killer that's designed to be "fun". The developers wanted him to be fun to play as and fun to play against.

    ..but since they've close to no experience with their own game they clearly missed what "fun" is for the majority of the playerbase AND failed to see the issues that'd come with Legion's power.. which a lot of people saw as early as the PTB.

  • I enjoy how you name yourself after your thread

    Also, this is very opinionated, others believe he is not a utter mistake, like me

  • @se05239 THIS! yes this....i love playing legion and against him as it IS fun....i see hillbilly and it's like.....yep most over powered killer, running ruin....on ps4...git good not an option when a one hit down......it's like....ugh....but legion is fun to go against

  • Legion was an utter mistake. The fact that they even have a mend time exploit proves that Legion wasn't thought out well enough.

    Yup from legion DBD started to die faster

  • Away from this place/This was made from ignorance/Counters have been found.

    Legion Pin.png


  • I wish I could find people who made these posts find them in a game then use omega nurse and show you what true counter play and fun is. he is getting tweaked also.

  • No they're not. They gave us Discordance. We also got Mad Grit and Iron Maiden but they aren't nearly as useful as Discordance is.

  • @LegionWasAMistakeLol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420960#Comment_420960

    @MystiKasT

    You clearly do if you HAD to comment that. Thank you for responding so rudely. Have a nice day.

    He's rude in general, ignore him

  • I don't think you said one thing that wasn't true, which is honestly really sad lol

  • While i agree that legion is the most stupidest thing to ever have befallen DBD, i have friends that like and main him, so i have to respect their opinion of the killer.

    However, i will say that the devs should have playtested this killer more, as i feel like he's just some excuse for people who are knew to the game, seeing as though his power allows you to hit people.

  • To reply to everyone; I don’t mind that people play as him or do enjoy playing against him. But there are genuinely many other people out there who doesn’t like him.

    I mean overall I was talking about the other bug fixes that NEEDS to be fixed honestly. Not just Legion. There are still many other problem so as well.

    I also respect everyone’s opinion here, I hope I didn’t offend anyone!!!