I understand why everyone hates sc teammates butttt

I run it with Bk so I’m only healing for four more seconds than you would heal me so this lets you get on a gen while I heal.

Comments

  • Yeah I don’t mind that but what frustrates me sometimes is when they run to a corner and self care when the killer is using Sloppy Butcher with Thanatophobia. Within the time they took to heal they could’ve completed a gen with me.

  • So do I. I don't even run to a corner. I'll try to hide behind something and heal up. If I can't find anyone or they don't want to heal me (mainly this) and SB and Thana are active, then I'll just take the time to heal. I don't like running around as a weaker target and if you refuse to heal me, then that gen you're on can wait until I heal up.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    So do I. I don't even run to a corner. I'll try to hide behind something and heal up. If I can't find anyone or they don't want to heal me (mainly this) and SB and Thana are active, then I'll just take the time to heal. I don't like running around as a weaker target and if you refuse to heal me, then that gen you're on can wait until I heal up.

    The problem is not healing you, it's the timing of when you are "demanding" to be healed. If you know how to play the game, then you should know the proper times to heal. Once you understand this, you'll understand that, healing is usually not the best strategy. How about finish the last gen that's at 90 percent while the survivor is hooking someone else?

    I like SC on other survivors. It lets me know right away who the bad ones are so I don't find out at a worse time.

  • @Aceonfire said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/421370#Comment_421370

    The problem is not healing you, it's the timing of when you are "demanding" to be healed. If you know how to play the game, then you should know the proper times to heal. Once you understand this, you'll understand that, healing is usually not the best strategy. How about finish the last gen that's at 90 percent while the survivor is hooking someone else?

    I like SC on other survivors. It lets me know right away who the bad ones are so I don't find out at a worse time.

    @Aceonfire

    My problem is more with the Survivors that flat out ignore you even if they're doing nothing else.

    The Killer is going to come after the gen is repaired. They could be close by and arrive while you're still healing. If you heal while the gen is at 99% and then finish it, the Killer won't have as big as an incentive to chase you. I will work on a gen injured if I have to, I just don't like being a weaker target.

  • Botany Knowledge doesn't work on self-healing, does it?

  • Ohh, I don't use SC so I didn't realize. I still take it for others, though I think a lot of people try We'll Make It instead. You're generally healing around an unhook time, not random times, and the full-speed heal is just a great bonus everyone enjoys.