Double pallets

So, it's been ages since I've seen double pallets like this. Is this just a very rare RNG or are they actually back?

20190415184947_1.jpg


Comments

  • I believe it’s a very rare rng because I’ve seen it once and only once I’m rotten fields so no I don’t believe they are back

  • They're back, not all the time, but back. It's bad for killers but what do I care, I main Spirit and Hag. 😂😂😂

  • it was added with the plague update

  • Sad thing is that I could be greedy with the pallets without getting hit which increased the amount of loops I could make a lot, because the distance is so short. Felt nice to see it again though, but I'm glad it's not a standard thing.

  • @JoannaVO said:

    Sad thing is that I could be greedy with the pallets without getting hit which increased the amount of loops I could make a lot, because the distance is so short. Felt nice to see it again though, but I'm glad it's not a standard thing.

    it’s not balanced and should be fixed

  • obraz.png obraz.png

    Same here ^ (i have deja vu)

  • Doesn't it actually feel really nice to see it again after such a long time? :P That's what I felt atleast, it's a bit of nostalgy maybe.

  • So glad I learned Nurse before this patch. Never need to worry about pallets :D

  • @JoannaVO Not really. I wasnt playing that long to see double pallets but i know they are annoying for killers.

    When i first saw this (in my game) i was like "wow how did they mess this up"

  • rare rng

    AND I NEVER HAD IT :((

  • Doesn't Pallet placement do that if it can't find any other spot?

    Or was that just near the main building?

  • Had a double pallet spawn on the sides of one of the autohaven maps. Will edit when I remember the variant of the map.

  • @Boss said:

    Doesn't Pallet placement do that if it can't find any other spot?

    Or was that just near the main building?

    There were places with no pallets where one usually spawns, so instead of having double pallets at 1 loop one could have been placed there. Thought they set a certain distance for pallets to spawn to avoid this situation, but apparently it had changed with the Plague update? :?