From The Void She Kills

I’ve been trying to get this achievement all day. Finally, I chain 3 blinks and snatch someone off a generator......no achievement. Am I missing something or did I just get cheated out of my reward?

(I’m on Xbox btw if that matters)

Comments

  • probably got cheated.

  • That's a extremely BS achievement

  • Sounds pretty common


    Achievements just tend to not work.


    Wouldn't be surprised if the survivor got the achievement. I remember me and 3 of my friends got out through the hatch to get an achievement, but it gave it to the killer for some reason. So that's a thing...

  • I legitimately got it without actively being aware that I had the means to get it.

    I was doing a daily for her and I was like: 'Darn, I'm gonna lose this match'.

    I proceeded to three blink a Dwight out of a locker while chasing someone else.


    The point of all this is that I think you were cheated out of the achievement.