@Vermii said:
That is indeed, very unique! I love the thick, blocky lines and the colors.
Thank you, @Vermii and @Techn0 ! The colors are based on retro computers, most of my art is in some way. The blocky lines come from the same inspiration that some of DBD's art has, I'd think, but I work with this style for quite some time so it's not really a reference. You guys are too kind.
@ZiNc said:
For you who are too lazy to click the link ;p
LOL are people lazy enough to not click the link? But the best way to see the art is in the original tumblr, where it integrates with my tumblr blog design. :ohnoes:
@korrakas said:
LOL are people lazy enough to not click the link? But the best way to see the art is in the original tumblr, where it integrates with my tumblr blog design. :ohnoes:
I definitely noticed it blends nicely with the design of the background, very neat!
The style is incredible. It reminds me of one of those murals in an ancient egyptian tomb or something like that due to the blocky lines and kinda pastel colors.
Absolutely thank you for the support, guys! :chuffed:
And @CalledCervidae , altho I do have some interest in ancient Egyptian art and studied to be able do read hieroglyphs once, what you're seeing is the influence of traditional woodblock illustrations from some different cultures in my work: Brazilian, Japanese and European from higher to lower influence. I also take influence from some other stuff like stained glass art and retro computers, but to a lesser extent at this moment. Those will be hopefully more visible in the future, altho you can already see how retrocomp influences my color palettes and my cyberpunk themes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love that! The style is so unique.
That is indeed, very unique! I love the thick, blocky lines and the colors.
Oh thank you very much! I really appreciate that compliment
The art style makes it one of my favorite pieces of fan art from the community. Also +1 for pig.
Thank you, @Vermii and @Techn0 ! The colors are based on retro computers, most of my art is in some way. The blocky lines come from the same inspiration that some of DBD's art has, I'd think, but I work with this style for quite some time so it's not really a reference. You guys are too kind.
Wow.
It is amazing!
It has such a cool art-style!
For you who are too lazy to click the link ;p
Anyways, awesome work! Has a very saw-esque feel to it
Kinda looks to me like a Darkest Dungeon character
nice one 
Looks so rad! Very sweet style you have there! ♥
LOL are people lazy enough to not click the link? But the best way to see the art is in the original tumblr, where it integrates with my tumblr blog design. :ohnoes:
Thank you for all the kind compliments guys!
I definitely noticed it blends nicely with the design of the background, very neat!
I absolutely love your style, definitely got a follow from me.
The style is incredible. It reminds me of one of those murals in an ancient egyptian tomb or something like that due to the blocky lines and kinda pastel colors.
Very nicely done! Love it!
Absolutely thank you for the support, guys! :chuffed:
And @CalledCervidae , altho I do have some interest in ancient Egyptian art and studied to be able do read hieroglyphs once, what you're seeing is the influence of traditional woodblock illustrations from some different cultures in my work: Brazilian, Japanese and European from higher to lower influence. I also take influence from some other stuff like stained glass art and retro computers, but to a lesser extent at this moment. Those will be hopefully more visible in the future, altho you can already see how retrocomp influences my color palettes and my cyberpunk themes.
She looks like an enemy in darkest dungeon. Nice
This little piggy looks pretty good
I love the art style!!!
Looks awesome.
I love it!